THE EHA PHILOSOPHY
- The Epstein Hebrew Academy education is holistic in nature and focuses on cognitive growth, emotional and social well-being, and academic excellence.
- EHA provides individualized support so that every student can shine and learn at her or his own pace.
- At EHA, school, student and parent form a collaborative partnership to ensure that each student and family thrives throughout their years in the school.
- Our curriculum inspires curiosity and trains life-long learners. Our faculty model this curiosity and thirst for knowledge and growth.
- EHA lives by our sages’ dictum: “Decency and Kindness precede Torah Study.” Our faculty model Middot Tovot and carefully craft character education into the fiber of everything we do.
- EHA graduates young Torah scholars with the skills necessary to unlock our sacred texts and debate our heritage’s deepest questions.
- Experiential Judaic education at EHA exposes our students to the spirit and joy of religious observance.
- Hands-on general studies learning empowers our students to As our students explore their evolving world, their guidance and education employs the very best and current educational practices that focus on student-centered 21st century skills. Technology, collaborative game-play, creativity and every best teaching tool is used as we guide our students on their own journeys